Do you the flair for dashboards and analytics? Are you an experienced scheduler?
The WFM Planner Junior will ensure that resources are managed efficiently and effectively in order to optimize the use of resources to achieve performance targets: determine resource requirements for all campaigns and lines of businesses dealing with customer contacts, ensuring that shifts are aligned to customer demand & commercially viable, while meeting service standards.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs in the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Schedule resources/agents in order to maximize SLA performance and ensure labor law of each location is followed.
- Plans and Schedules staff duties according to skill sets based on 15 minute or 30-minute intervals in order to ensure that resources meet forecasted business demand profiles and that Contact Management is staffed to be operationally effective on specific hours of operation. This includes managing the production of schedules for those on Full time and Part Time contracts, ensuring that all legislative requirements are met, and that fair rotation of preferences is applied;
- Creates and manages shift schedules and other activities for the employees handling contacts with the compliance of the Labor rules of each site supported;
- Presents the Plan to internal Operations Leaders and open for revision if needed;
- Create/prepare/manage Anticipated Performance Report file;
What will make you successful for the role:
- A B2 English spoken level and B2 English written level
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge in the WFM theories and best practices and/or Data Management – as indicated in the WFM Excel testing methodology and WFM Planner specialization exam
- At least 1 year of experience fulfilling a WFM position, especially as a scheduler
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.