Are you a HR Expert who is a star when it comes to enriching and improving processes and can manage a team?
As a Senior HR Admin Expert, you are part of the HR team, the heart of our business. Within the role you get a chance to organize, analyze, refine and improve Conectys HR at a local level. You will be the key part when it comes to improving recruitment process, cater HR documents, and support departments at a local level. Above all, you will get a chance to utilize your skills, learn, and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOS on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- As Senior Expert on HRA related legal and competitive enviroment offer supports, to all stakeholders where necessary and ensures deliver timely&accurate HRA operations;
- Adapts global HRA related 4Ps to continuously optimize local HRA efficiently&effectiveness;
- Manages local HRA team and vendors to achieve HRA goals and objectives by developing skills and level of knowledge;
- Ensures local efficient personnel support services, by leading the team in executing main HRA processes and protocols in 100% adherence to procedures;
- Participates in the elaboration, content analysis and reporting of working procedures, regarding the main human resources activities, in order to ensure optimization and legal compliance;
What will make you successful for the role:
- C1 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Located in İstanbul;
- Min. 4 years of HR experience, specifically on labor law, benefits, payroll and ISKUR processes;
- Excellent command of Excel, and rest of the Microsoft Office apps;
- Good communication as well as team management skills;
- Analytical skills – able to analyze and visualize data;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.