Are you acing Arabic language and want to make the online space a safe one?
As a Content Moderator you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business.
Within the role you get the chance to leave your mark through reviewing the user-generated contents and thus ensuring the safety of online platforms and compliance to applicable regulations. And the best part is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Moderate social media content (videos, images, reviews submitted by users);
- Identify and escalate potential errors in the application used for moderating content;
- Participate in testing, launching, or implementing new products and working tools;
- Make suggestions to improve policies and procedures;
- Send daily activity reports;
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of Arabic Language (both written & spoken);
- A B2 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Attention to details and “willing-to-help” attitude;
- Ability to take initiative and identify innovative solutions for different issues;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Willingness to work in 24/7 schedule in 3 shifts pattern.;
- Be available to work from the office %100 from the start;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.