Are you a person you can understand rules and has the ability to pass down knowledge?
Do you value quality of quantity? Would you be able to follow, evaluate, improve quality standards of a project?
As a Quality Assurance analyst, you will be a bridge between our agents and clients. You will work to improve the quality of work of agents working on a specific account & you get the chance to create and deliver workshops for agents. You would be a mentor to joining agents while also being a company ambassador. Above all you will get a chance to grow, learn, and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken);
- A C1 level of French Language (both written & spoken);
- Min. 2 years of experience as a QA Analyst in BPO environment;
- Nice to have Customer Support experience in BPO environment;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel);
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to adjust your frame of thinking and quickly change priorities to meet deadlines;
- Adaptability to new circumstances, technologies, and procedures;
- Proactivity, driven to suggest and implement quality;
- Be available to work from the office 100% from the start;
Within your role, you will:
- Follow the compliance with the quality standards of the project/projects;
- Identify, keep records, and inform the hierarchical superiors about the possible non-conformities of quality and their causes;
- Propose and apply corrective measures;
- Control, monitor, and perform verifications in different phases of the process of aligning the quality of the activity performed by the employees;
- Evaluate and identify the training and retraining needs of the project employees, submitting retraining proposals and suggestions for improvement to superior;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.