Are you a “tech-savvy” person who speaks fluent English? If yes, are you ready to turn these skills into a career?
As an IT Server Administrator you will ensure the smooth operation of our server infrastructure, including installation,
configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of servers, applications, and related systems.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot server and network hardware and software;
- Monitor server and network performance, capacity, and availability to ensure optimal performance;
- Perform regular system backups and ensure data integrity;
- Develop and maintain server and network documentation, including system configurations, hardware inventory, and
- Collaborate with other IT team members to design and implement server and network solutions;
- Identify and resolve server and network related issues, including hardware and software problems, network
connectivity, and security breaches;
- Plan and implement server and network devices upgrades, patches, and security updates;
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and access rights;
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide after-hours support and respond to server or network emergencies;
- The employee respects all quality standards for managing interaction following the requirements of each
project/customer and the Conectys policies/rules/standards (structure of conversation, communication and attitude,
procedure and information, etc.).
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English (both written & spoken);
- At least 2 years of experience in the field
- Curiosity, always looking for solutions
- Attention to detail and “willing-to-help” attitude;
- Excellent computer skills.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance;
- Everything you want to read from Bookster;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.