Are you friendly and positive? Is English your strength and can you express yourself easily on any subject?
As a Customer Support Representative, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business. This is a customer focused role; thus, you will engage with customers in a professional manner to understand their needs, provide assistance and handle various scenarios to help them solve their issues. And the best part is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Offer customer support via phone, e-mail, or chat;
- Answer & solve customers’ inquiries & complaints by offering an accurate solution;
- Follow predefined workflows & handle issues specific to each communication channel;
- Respond to all customers inquiries within given timescales and efficiently meet deadlines;
- Take, register & solve notifications or complaints;
- Update the database with all the details about each customer interaction;
- Participate in testing/launching / implementing new working products or tools.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken);
- Experience in Contact Center could be an advantage;
- Curiosity, always looking for solutions;
- Attention to detail and “willing-to-help” attitude;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Be available to work from the office %100 from the start;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance;
- Everything you want to read from Bookster;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.