Are you acing the Romanian language and want to make the online space a safe one?
We are looking for a passionate Content Moderator to join our Operations team, the center of our business. As Content Moderator, you will have a deep understanding of our content guidelines and you will be responsible for ensuring that all the disturbing and inappropriate content, which might include(but is not limited to) images, videos, text featuring violence, bullying, animal cruelty, hate speech, violent extremism, torture, sexual assault, self-harm, suicide, murder, or anything that endangers children, is moderated to the highest standards.
Our dedicated Content Moderators play a pivotal role in safeguarding the online environment by reviewing user-generated pieces of text, visual, video, and audio, presented in continuous sequencing during each shift. And the best part is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOS on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries, and many more. Here at Conectys, we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Moderate social media content (videos, images, reviews submitted by users) and classify it quickly and correctly according to the internal policy and criteria;
- Remove any inappropriate content in order to ensure a safe experience for users of the application and community;
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review;
- Identify and escalate potential errors in the application used for moderating content;
- Participate in testing, launching, or implementing new products and working tools;
- Make suggestions to improve policies and procedures;
- Send accurate daily activity reports.
What will make you successful in the role:
- A C1 level of Romanian (both written & spoken);
- A B2 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to take initiative and identify innovative solutions for different issues;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 schedule in 3 shifts pattern.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule & work from home
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Multisport card
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.