You come with:
- Ability to learn quickly. Pro-active, self-starter, and ambitious;
- C1 – C2 level of English;
- Easily adaptable to new circumstances, technologies, and procedures;
- Well-organized and able to handle administrative tasks efficiently;
- At least 6 months experience in managing a team in a fast-paced environment (preferably in BPO industry);
- Ready to work on a shift rotating schedule including the weekends and national holidays.
- You will consult for the Client(s) in the start-up phase of projects by performing a study of the needs and by delivering implementation reports;
- You will manage day to day operational interactions with the client;
- You will coordinate day-to-day activities to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements;
- You will report on the overall performance of the team and suggest possible areas of improvement;
- You will manage staff schedules, staff recruitment, training, performance evaluation, monitoring;
- You will define and organize processes and use of tools;
- You will define and manage the tasks, roles, and responsibilities of the customer teams.
We have for you:
- Working on an international project;
- Base Salary + performance bonus + Health insurance + Meal Allowance + Laptop;
- No need to worry with “back to the office date” it won’t be that soon;
- Recurrent Training Sessions;
- Young & multicultural environment;
- Fast-growing company with international career opportunities;
- Innovative HR culture with dedicated HRBP.