Do you like gathering and analyzing data? Does creating data–driven ideas to improve company functioning sound interesting to you?
As a Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for defining, developing and finalizing reporting projects. You will have a chance to take part in optimizing a global plan and providing analytical support to teams. On top of that, you will use creative thinking to solve diverse business problems, learn and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Provide Analytical Support to our Operations Teams, focused on Business Analytics;
- Analyze the data/numbers and prepare daily reports;
- Report for core business needs;
- Generate improvement suggestions;
- Develop some general knowledge of local and global business trends.
What will make you successful in the role:
- C1 level of English (both written & spoken);
- 3 years of working experience in BPO;
- Experience in similar role or Reporting/Workforce Management;
- Expert Microsoft Excel knowledge (experience in optimizing Excel reports – time reduction focused);
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, fast-changing environment;
- Excellent communication skills.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance;
- Flexible working schedule & work from home possibilities;
- Access to Multisport card;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.