As a Reporting Analyst you will be in charge of defining, developing and finalizing reporting projects. You will also provide analytical support to teams; reports for business needs. Best of all, is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- You will define reporting projects, including the design, delivery, and implementation of Dashboards, reports, and key performance indicators;
- You will implement reporting processes develops, tests and delivers specific Dashboards and reports, using various technologies and respecting specific Operations processes;
- You will provide support to the corresponding stakeholders in defining the specifications and requirements for the reports and Dashboards;
- You will provide support on the existing reports and Dashboards;
- You will provide ad-hoc analysis, when required;
- You will collaborate with virtual teams, in order to deliver the required reports and analysis, depending on the complexity of the project;
- You will share best practices and implement improvement ideas within the team, in order to ensure operational excellence.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English, (both written &spoken);
- 2 years minimum experience, preferably in the BI space or Data Management;
- Previous 2 years reporting experience in a BPO environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Strong analytical skills, understanding complex reporting and data transformations from multiple sources;
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements &deliverable;
- Be available to work from the office %100 from the start;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.