Are you a leader that can motivate others for a common goal?
As an Operations Supervisor, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business.
Within the role you get the chance to be the administrator of multiple teams. You will work closely with team managers to ensure each team is operating to the highest standards for the client. You would be a company ambassador representing Conectys and the project. Above all you will get a chance to utilize your skills, learn, and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Manage daily correction of deviations in terms of schedule change, unplanned absence and ensures appropriate work assignment to reach performance;
- Implement account operational frames, capacity planning and operating hours as agreed with Project Manager;
- Disseminate process related information to the team and ensure team members are compliant with both Conectys and Client processes and policies;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and supports departments to ensure compliance with company policies and legal requirements at team level;
- Plan own activities as well as those of the coordinated staff with responsibility, adaptability, and receptivity by taking into consideration the individual needs of their staff, depending on the assigned responsibilities and the general action plan;
- Regularly monitor the progress achieved towards the proposed objectives and writes regular reports to clients and hierarchical superiors in compliance with the data provided in the contracts and in accordance with Conectys standards and objectives;
- Identify weaknesses, risks, and problems, seeks, identifies and implements prevention and recovery strategies;
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken);
- University Graduate;
- Min. 6 months of experience in a coordination role within BPO sector or min. 3 years of experience in a coordination role;
- Strong leadership, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Experience in feedback delivery, training, and development of training materials;
- Be available to work from the office %100 from the start;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.