Are you a result driven person? Have you previously coordinated a project?
As a Operations Manager, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business. Within the role you get the chance to be the administrator of a project. You will work closely with Operation Managers and Team Managers to ensure the project is operating to the highest standards for the client. You would be a company ambassador representing Conectys and the project. Above all you will get a chance to utilize your skills, learn, and leave lasting effects on a project.
With over 4000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate all the activities within the assigned project(s) and the active staff within them, ensuring a link between the project team and the client’s requirements
- Facilitate the adoption of the Conectys values system at the account level
- Track emerging trends in outsourcing and client’s industry to ensure process improvement
- Develop and ensure the maintenance of a valid project management methodology, appropriate tools, and processes for effective management
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of actions and processes throughout the life cycle of the project
- Facilitate communication with project(s) partners and complies with contractual obligations arising from partnership agreements
- Gather information about the news and trends both in the industry where the customer is active
What will make you successful for the role:
- A minimum C1 level of English (both written & spoken)
- University Graduate
- Min. 6 months of experience in a coordination role within BPO sector or min. 3 years of experience in a coordination role
- Experience in BPO companies would be a plus for a minimum of 2 years
- Methodological knowledge specific to pedagogy (presentation and rhetoric)
- Experience in feedback delivery, training, and development of training materials
- Knowledge of principles related to education, training, assessment, and motivational theories
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.