You come with:
- Proficiency in English C1 in the European Language Framework
- A graduate of BA in Psychology/Sociology, Human Resources, Law, or a related field (Pedagogy or trainer certification are an asset
- At least 1 year of experience as trainer/OD consultant/HRBP or senior recruiter with proven contribution/exposure to multiple HR areas (employee relations, engagement, retention etc)
Your day in Conectys:
- Conducts Connect and coaching sessions to create a secure environment for employees to discuss issues that are troubling them about their professional lives.
- Serves as liaison with the allocated HRBPs in order to consolidate risk, needs, and aspirations information supporting its stakeholders and the business needs.
- Serves as a gatekeeper and distribution point for specialized Occupational Health and Safety services.
- Supports implementation of organizational change at all levels and facilitates support group activities and other well-being activities.
We have for you:
- Attractive salary.
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Annual Leaves;
- Flexible schedule.
- Annual Salary Increase.