As a Real Time Analyst, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business. You will supervise performance management to ensure that schedules are respected; service level target met; you will also take care and make sure that the staffing are at an optimized level. Best of all, is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Monitor and report Attendance;
- Be responsible for monitoring queue/lines level performance and variance to the forecast in real-time;
- Be responsible for analyzing the trend running for the day to provide actions necessary to achieve/exceed the targets;
- Approve real-time schedule changes by proactively change scheduled breaks/Lunch if needed to achieve the targets;
- Report and manage outages and system issues;
- Provide recommendations for addressing and responding to the variance against the forecast;
- Manage real-time skilling or assigning of workload to the front liners to maximize utilization.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken)
- Ability to function in a team environment, providing the necessary support and assistance to various levels from management team;
- Strong analytical skills, understanding complex reporting and data transformations from multiple sources;
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Previous experience as a RTA in a BPO environment;
- Be available to work from the office %100 from the start;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background