With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Prepare forecasts for call & non-call workloads and resources, monitoring drivers against business change & developing models to improve accuracy
- Based on Contact Center trends, you will generate staffing requirements for Long Term, Hiring and Training and Short Term and consistently delivery of accurate staffing forecast;
- Provide recommendations for required HC based on forecasted volume or target hours, determines handling capacity;
- Plan and Schedule staff duties according to skill sets based on 15 minute or 30-minute intervals in order to ensure that resources meet forecasted business demand profiles and that Contact Management is staffed to be operationally effective on specific hours of operation.
- Create and manage shift schedules and other activities for the employees handling contacts with the compliance of the Labor rules of each site supported.
- Present the Plan to internal Operations Leaders and open for revision if needed.
- Present, on request, to the client information about volumes, challenges, schedules and potential/applied changes.
What will make you successful for the role:
- Bachelor/Master degree;
- Knowledge in the WFM theories and best practices and/or Data Management – as indicated in the WFM Excel testing methodology and WFM Planner specialization exam;
- Minimum 1 year experience fulfilling a WFM position;
- English Language level C1.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Work from home, until further instructions
- Private medical insurance
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.