Are you an Excel Wizard? Do you know how to organize data in a comprehensive way?
As a Workforce Management Planner, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business. Within the role you will get the chance to organize workflows. You will accurately assign agents to workloads in compliance with the Labor Laws of specific sites. Above all, you will get a chance to grow, learn, and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries, and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Based on Contact Center trends, generate staffing requirements for long/short term hiring and training, and consistently deliver accurate staffing forecasts;
- Provide recommendations for required headcount (HC) based on forecasted volume or target hours, and determine handling capacity;
- Create and manage shift schedules and other activities for the employees, ensuring that all legislative requirements are met and that a fair rotation of preferences is applied;
- Present the plan to internal Operations Leaders;
- Present, on request, to the client information about volumes, challenges, schedules, and potential/applied changes;
- Track forecast to actual performance and use data/information for the next forecasting cycle.
What will make you successful for the role:
- University degree;
- A B2 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Minimum 1-year experience fulfilling a Workforce Management (WFM) position;
- Knowledge of the WFM and/or Data Management theories & best practices;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel);
- Analytical, structured thinking;
- Good communication skills.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance;
- Flexible working schedule & work from home possibilities;
- Access to Multisport card;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.