As a Work Force Management Planner you will ensure that resources are managed efficiently and effectively in order to achieve performance targets. You will also be in charge with the resource requirements for all campaigns and lines of businesses dealing with customer contacts.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Prepare forecasts for call & non-call workloads and resources, monitoring drivers against business change & developing models to improve accuracy
- Based on Contact Center trends, you will generate staffing requirements for Long Term, Hiring and Training and Short Term and consistently delivery of accurate staffing forecast;
- Provide recommendations for required HC based on forecasted volume or target hours, determines handling capacity;
- Plan and Schedule staff duties according to skill sets based on 15 minute or 30-minute intervals in order to ensure that resources meet forecasted business demand profiles and that Contact Management is staffed to be operationally effective on specific hours of operation.
- Create and manage shift schedules and other activities for the employees handling contacts with the compliance of the Labor rules of each site supported.
- Present the Plan to internal Operations Leaders and open for revision if needed.
- Present, on request, to the client information about volumes, challenges, schedules and potential/applied changes.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken);
- Bachelor/Master degree;
- Knowledge in the WFM theories and best practices and/or Data Management;
- Minimum 1 year experience fulfilling a WFM position;
- Be available to work from the office %100 from the start;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.