The Total Rewards Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the organization’s total rewards local strategy to attract, retain, and motivate top talent. The Specialist will design and oversee the compensation, benefits, and recognition programs to ensure they align with the company’s goals and promote a competitive and engaging work environment.
With over 3000 employees across 10 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Develop and maintain competitive salary structures, ensuring alignment against industry standards and local area markets.
- Present data-driven recommendations for adjustments to compensation structures for retention purposes.
- Collaborate with global and regional counterparts along internal stakeholders in defining and implementing organization’s compensation strategy.
- Work Closely with the HR team in the implementation of compensation and benefit programs, including incentivization aspects, retirement, and wellness plans.
- Recommend tools needed for data analysis tools and implement techniques to come up with the best insights gathered data relevant to compensation and benefits
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 English spoken and written level,
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Human Resources, Law, or any related field
- 1-year experience as Total Rewards Specialist or Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Basic knowledge of PH Labor Legislation
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.