Are you a “tech-savvy” person who speaks fluent German? If yes, are you ready to turn these skills into a career?
As a Technical Support Representative, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business. This is a customer focused role; thus, you will engage with users to provide (non)technical assistance and handle various scenarios to help them solve their issues. And the best part is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Advise and assist customers to resolve the technical and non-technical situations raised/ encountered by them;
- Provide support and assistance in using products and services;
- Take, register & solve notifications or complaints;
- Update the database with all the details about each customer interaction;
- Participate in testing/launching/implementing new working products or tools;
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of German Language (both written & spoken);
- A B2 level of English (both written & spoken);
- At least 6 months of experience in a technical support role;
- Knowledge about how a PC/ Android device works and a passion for gaming;
- Curiosity, always looking for solutions Attention to detail and “willing-to-help” attitude;
- Excellent computer skills;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule & work from home
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.