Are you a “tech-savvy” person who speaks fluent Danish? If yes, are you ready to turn these skills into a career?
As a Technical Support Representative, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business. This is a customer-focused role; thus, you will engage with users to provide (non)technical assistance and handle various scenarios to help them solve their issues. And the best part is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- You will provide best-in-class customer service and problem resolution to customer queries;
- You will resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution;
- You will initiate, manage, answer, and solves customers’ queries;
- You will professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensures that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly at first contact;
- You will assist all customer queries by offering precise explanation, concise, complete, and within the agreed terms.
What will make you successful in the role:
- A C1 level of Danish, both written & spoken;
- A B2 level of English, both written & spoken;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Standard Operating system understanding and Office tools knowledge;
- Web-based applications and database operating acquaintance and skills;
- Technical understanding.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Private medical insurance;
- Access to Multisport card;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.