Do you see yourself as a people person and a leader?
As a Team Manager, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business.
Within the role you get the chance to manage a team of agents. You will coordinate your team with other Team Mangers of the project to achieve positive results for a client. Best of all, you will get a chance to hone your skills, learn, and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Coordinate day-to-day activities within your team
- Provide guidance to your team members, by responding to their needs, and identifying areas of improvement, training needs
- Define and manage tasks, roles, and responsibilities of your team members for them to meet/exceed the SLAs agreed with our clients
- Supervise the performance of your team, identifying ways to work more effectively
- Report the overall performance of your team and suggest possible areas of improvement
- Lead by example and help your team achieve its full potential.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken)
- Min. 1 year of Team Manager experience, preferably in the BPO industry
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel)
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to adjust your frame of thinking and quickly change priorities to meet deadlines
- Proactivity, driven to suggest and implement quality
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Work from home until further instructions
- Private medical insurance
- Access to benefits discount platform
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.