Are you friendly and positive? Is English your strength and can you express yourself easily on any subject?
As a Customer Support Representative, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business. This is a customer-focused role; thus, you will engage with customers in a professional manner to understand their needs, provide assistance and handle various scenarios to help them solve their issues. And the best part is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Assist and advise the customers in response to inquiries about products and services specific to each project assigned
- Provide assistance and guidance on how to use the products and services
- Answer/ document/ solve customers’ inquiries/ notifications/ complaints by offering accurate solution by following predefined workflows on how to handle issues specific to each communication channel
- Update the database with all the details about each customer interaction and the most frequent answers or situations encountered.
What will make you successful for the role:
- At least one (1) month BPO voice experience
- Exposure to Email or Chat Support is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English
- Willing to work onsite (Iloilo City)
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.