With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Run requested, predefined periodical reports and analyses them ;
- Help operations managers and supervisor’s understand the reports;
- Run simulations on options of Dashboards and Scorecards implementation;
- Liaise with global reporting to share insights and recommendations on local challenges and acquire best practices and solutions;
- Ensure Data Quality checks for reports provided;
- Define reporting projects, including the design, delivery and implementation of Dashboards, reports and key performance indicators;
- Provide support to the corresponding stakeholders in defining the specifications and requirements for the reports and Dashboard.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken);
- At least 1 year experience in the position;
- Ability to function in a team environment, providing the necessary support and assistance to various levels from management team;
- Strong analytical skills, understanding complex reporting and data transformations from multiple sources;
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Previous experience in a BPO environment;
- Residence in the Lisbon area.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Work from home, until further instructions
- Private medical insurance
- Access to benefits discount platform
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.