The Reporting Analyst Senior is responsible with defining, developing and finalizing reporting projects. Provides analytical support to teams; reports for core business need; is part of optimization and automation global plans; reporting the Past & Present; concludes trends, generates improvement suggestions to be applied by Operations Department – professional reports, scorecards and dashboards, and business intelligence which will be used to drive business decisions and service improvements; develops some general knowledge of local and global “business” trends.
With over 3000 employees across 10 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Defines reporting projects, including the design, delivery, and implementation of Dashboards, reports, and key performance indicators
- Implements reporting processes: develops, tests and delivers specific Dashboards and reports, using various technologies and respecting specific Operations processes
- Ensures Data Quality and Accuracy checks: develops, tests and delivers Dashboards and Reports with very less manual input -> reducing the errors and increasing Quality
- Collaborates with all stakeholders during the design and implementation of systems and tools to enable the calculation of KPI and performance to country specific. Ensures all country regulations are applied in the system design and that rigorous validations and error proofing mechanisms are included within the system
- Develops and designs data/performance load files and system interfaces
- Supports Business development and improves business performance
- Provides Analysis on processes, business intelligence and implements improvement suggestions
What will make you successful for the role:
- C1 English written & spoken level
- At least 5 years work experience in Reporting/WFM position
- Expert to Advanced Microsoft Excel including VBA and Power BI as a minimum, SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Proven track record in the delivery of high-quality customer service;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.