The Reporting Analyst Expert is responsible for supporting stakeholders with analyses, identified trends, and improvement suggestions on a local level.
With over 3000 employees across 10 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries, and many more. Here at Conectys, we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Provides Analytical Support to teams;
- Reports for core business needs;
- Reporting the Past & Present; concludes trends, generate improvement suggestions to be applied by OPS or by BRC;
- Develops some general knowledge of local and global business trends;
- Backup of the JRA activities;
What will make you successful in the role:
- B2 English written & spoken level
- At least 2-3 years minimum work experience, preferably in the BI space or Data Management;
- College level
- Excellent Microsoft knowledge of Excel
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements & deliverables.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Learning programs for your development
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.