Do you value quality of quantity? Would you be able to follow, evaluate, improve quality standards of a project?
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business.
Within the role will be a bridge between our agents and clients. You will work to improve the quality of work of agents working on a specific account. Best of all, is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Follow the compliance with the quality standards of the project/projects;
- Identify, keep records, and inform the hierarchical superiors about the possible non-conformities of quality and their causes;
- Propose and apply corrective measures;
- Control, monitor, and perform verifications in different phases of the process of aligning the quality of the activity performed by the employees;
- Evaluate and identify the training and retraining needs of the project employees, submitting retraining proposals and suggestions for improvement to superior;
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken);
- A C1 level of Italian Language (both written & spoken);
- Min. 1 year of experience as a Customer Support Agent in BPO environment;
- Quality experience nice to have;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel);
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to adjust your frame of thinking and quickly change priorities to meet deadlines;
- Adaptability to new circumstances, technologies, and procedures;
- Proactivity, driven to suggest and implement quality;
- Be available to work from the office %100 from the start;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.