Are you a natural leader? We want you here!
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced project manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be able to work with a multi-cultural team of experts in the BPO industry. This position is all about having great communication skills, being great at resolving and implementing new ideas in a timely matter to ensure performance and productivity are exceeding the expected goal.
We want someone with strong leadership skills, and able to adapt to changes as they come. This also includes impeccable time management skills, as well as strong organizational prowess.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOS on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Responsible of planning, organizing, implementing, continuously improving and efficiently coordinating all the activities of assigned projects.
- Generates and implements plans to improve the performance of the results and processes
- Coordinates the client communication process and takes part in escalating and resolving issues
- Ensure maximizing revenue and margin at account level, accurate invoicing
- Regularly checks the usefulness and effectiveness of the rules, procedures, established workflows, defined processes
- Work closely in the recruitment process for new employees in crucial roles within the company or externally
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews where you can provide insights on successes and opportunities found across the board.
- Work closely with our client’s management team on providing and receiving feedback and direction towards performance.
- Able to resolve escalated scenarios coming from our client
- Track emerging trends in outsourcing and client’s industry to ensure process improvement
- Must be comfortable addressing C-suite executives as well as coordinating operations managers
- Need to have a strategic perspective that goes beyond short-term gains
- Demonstrate value-based selling
- Must be able to juggle multiple clients, delegate and manage assignments, and keep strategic account plans on track
What will make you successful for the role:
- C1 level of English, both written & spoken
- Min. 5 years of operational management experience in total, at least 3 years management background in BPO sector (client management experience preferred)
- Experience in managing large teams of 300+
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Good attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Ability to create and implement new policies and procedures to increase efficiency and quality
- Proven proactive team-and client management approach
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical skills, understanding complex reporting and data transformations from multiple sources
- Proven quality-driven performance
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodology, such as Lean Six Sigma or Kaizen preferably.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Multisport card
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background