Are you a person who can understand rules and has the ability to pass down knowledge?
As an Operations Trainer & QA Analyst, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business. Within the role you get the chance to create and deliver workshops for agents. You will be a mentor for joining agents while also being a company ambassador. You will work to improve the quality of work of agents working on a specific account. Above all you will get a chance to grow, learn, and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Delivery of workshops and training sessions related to the product and the updated processes & procedures from our clients, ensuring that a quality learning experience is provided to our team members
- Facilitate and organize the training plans, workshops, and team development according with individual and team needs
- Create and improve the training materials
- Perform follow-up activities to complete the training & workshop programs to assess the impact and effectiveness of the training
- Follow compliance with the quality standards of the project/projects
- Identify, keep records, and inform the hierarchical superiors about the possible non-conformities of quality and their causes.
- Control, monitor, and perform verifications in different phases of the process of aligning the quality of the activity performed by the employees
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of French (both written & spoken)
- A B2/C1 level of English (both written & spoken)
- Minimum 1-year experience delivery of training/workshop sessions
- Quality experience is nice to have
- Medium-high Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Results and customer satisfaction orientation
- Interest in technical part and use of mobile devices – nice to have
- Good communication and leadership skills
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Multisport card
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.