Are you a person you can understand rules and has the ability to pass down knowledge?
As an Operations Trainer, you are part of the Operations team, the center of our business. Within the role you get the chance to create and deliver workshops for agents. You would be a mentor to joining agents while also being a company ambassador. Above all you will get a chance to grow, learn, and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Delivery of workshops and training sessions related to the product and the updated processes & procedures from our clients, ensuring that a quality learning experience is provided to our team members
- Facilitate and organize the training plans, workshops, and team development according to individual and team needs
- Create and improve the training materials
- Perform follow-up activities to complete the training & workshop programs to assess the impact and effectiveness of the training
- Take care of the development and system motorization to ensure the continued development of work skills and skills acquired because of delivered sessions
- Involved with the L&D Coordinator in the Performance Management System processes, Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Other tasks within the training and quality department.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken)
- Bachelor/Master degree;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to adjust your frame of thinking and quickly change priorities to meet deadlines;
- Good presentation skills;
- At least one year experience in BPO
- Be available to work from the office %100 from the start;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.