Are you a people person? Do you feel like you could be a company ambassador?
As a Mass Recruiter, you are part of the HR team, the heart of our business. Within the role you get the chance to be an ambassador for Conectys and see Conectys grow. You will lead the recruitment process for our many projects, at a local level. Above all, you will get a chance to grow, learn, and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Gather market data (referring to candidates & competitors) that supports the TA business goals & routines;
- Operate approved TA marketing tools (e.g. job ads/chats/emails/ phone messages) with the talent pool on approved EB channels in order to contact and perform initial screening interviews for specific TA projects as well as EB initiatives;
- Maintain the company data bases (Leads and Interview modules of the contact center) updated, according with procedures;
- Customize and refresh approved EB communication tool messages for the TA channels used in mass TA projects (for specialist level roles);
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Perform selection interviews for mass TA projects (specialist level roles);
- Negotiate offer checklists with candidates for mass TA projects (specialist level roles) and making offers according with the approved Recruitment Manuals & Comp&Ben packages for mass TA specialist roles;
What will make you successful for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 2 years experience in recruitment and selection;
- PC operating skills, Excel operating knowledge (functions, filters, sorting), Word (document formatting, tables, images), PowerPoint, Outlook;
- English spoken and written - C1 level in the European Language Framework.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Access to benefits discount platform
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.