If you live and breathe marketing, we might have an opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. In this role you will get a chance of working with our Marketing team and also be involved in all cross-team communication. Marketing is about understanding people and building awareness of how our products and services can satisfy their needs and within this role you get the chance to build the image of Conectys as employer both internally and externally.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOS on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Implement and manage marketing campaigns
- Analyses marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Designs strategy and implementation of all B2B marketing campaigns (paid, SEO, traditional)
- Create the marketing budget and be responsible for the P&L of the marketing department
- Ensures effective communication between Marketing and Sales
- Delivers to the company service level agreements (SLAs) including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Ensure that competitive research on other services and companies in our industry is conducted, to keep us ahead of the competition
- Evaluates new vendors, technologies, and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance and expenses
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English (both written & spoken)
- Min. 1,5 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- Analytical skills – able to analyze and visualize data
- Experience in managing ad accounts (Google, Linkedin, Facebook etc.)
- Experience with tools like: Hubspot/Salesforce, SemRush/Ahrefs, WordPress (or any other CMS), Landing pages building apps.
- Experience with Google package – Google Search Console, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Google or Microsoft spreadsheets (good knowledge of pivot tables)
- Experience in Search engine optimalization
- Experience in working with programmatic platforms
- SEO management: either via agencies of directly
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule & work from home possibilities
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Multisport card
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.