Are you passionate about leading the people and are you willing to manage a team?
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Manage a team of 4 recruiters (with different seniorities) & ensures adequate staffing of the coordinated TA team, manages team’s and individuals’ performance and continuous learning in order to secure local TA capabilities;
- Secures adequate execution of the local TA tactical protocols and routines;
- Secures adequate talent pool sourcing and talent pool processing capabilities in order to staff the coordinated geography according to forecasted and requested business needs;
- Secures effective implementation of end-to-end TA activities according with applicable TA policies, processes, procedures and plans for the portfolio of TA projects;
- Ensures maintaining of the company data bases updated, according with applicable procedures;
- Designs and recommends adequate selection solutions and processes for any type of TA projects.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Min. 3 years of extensive extensive recruitment & selection experience;
- Min. 1 year of people management experience, nice to have;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools;
- Good communication skills.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Flexible working schedule & work from home;
- Private medical subscription;
- Everything you want to read from Bookster;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.