Are you a champion of learning and business excellence? Have you lead teams of thinkers, educators and innovators?
The Local Quality and Training Manager designs, formulates global standards, ensures cross-pollination and monitors the adherence to global standards, global processes and procedures, providing support to projects/accounts from the planning phase, transition phase, prior and post go live, respecting the contractual obligations arising from partnership agreements and ensuring that the services delivered meet both customer requirements and Conectys’ standards
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Design and create global standards, processes, and procedures for operational processes quality;
- Follow the compliance with Conectys’ quality standards of the services delivered by Operations on global level;
- Ensure the performance of inspection activities and verification of the quality analysts, quality and training coordinators or temporary staff delegated to perform quality activity/tasks, according to the related procedures in place in Conectys;
- Identify quality deficiencies and keep track of quality deviations of their causes and apply measures to remedy them;
- Identify with objectivity and impartiality the degree of conformity of the procedures (documentation) of the quality with established procedures;
- Propose and implement corrective and preventive actions to eliminate the causes of (re) occurrence of non-compliance and measure their efficiency;
- Manage quality criteria, quality parameters and weights that will be included in establishing the quality figure that reflects the accuracy of the activity of each production agent;
- Analyze quality complaints from customers (internal or external) / beneficiaries and takes operational measures to eliminate errors in the production process, identifies, recommends and applies ways to prevent their repair;
- Coordinate, monitor, review and ensures the updating and constant of the documentation regarding the processes, procedures, and work instructions within the project.
What will make you successful for the role:
- At least C1 written and spoken English level
- Basic methodological knowledge specific to pedagogy (presentation and rhetoric)
- Experience in feedback delivery, training, and development of training materials
- Knowledge of principles related to education, training and assessment and motivational theories
- At least 3 years of previous BPO experience
- At least 2 years of people management experience in managing quality and training teams/processes in a BPO environment
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.