Do you advocate exemplary service delivery? Are you a stalwart of quality and training excellence?
The Local Operations Quality Assurance & Project Training Coordinator provides quality and training support to projects from the planning phase to project completion, respecting the obligations contracts arising from partnership agreements and ensuring that the services delivered meet both customer requirements and Conectys standards.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Prepare operational quality & training analyses for the projects coordinated and as required by the direct manager
- Identify and assess future and current training needs for the account.
- Analyses all procedures/tools/procedure updates related to the areas under ownership in order to identify any flaws
- Actively participates in needs analysis studies to determine training and quality needs within the organization
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 English spoken level and B2 English written level
- Minimum of 1 year Customer Service / Customer Support experience
- 1 year experience in coordinating quality & training teams/processes in a BPO environment
- 6 months experience, in coordinating quality & training teams/processes in a CM environment
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.