Do you love working with the laws? Are you detail-oriented, organized, and like working in a structured environment?
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Elaboration of regulations, decisions, orders and instructions regarding the development of the activity within the group of companies in accordance with the legislation in force.
- Endorsement of legal documents of the company.
- Representing the interests and defending the legitimate rights of the company before public authorities, institutions of any nature, as well as before any legal or natural person, Romanian or foreign.
- Providing consultancy and permanent information to the company’s management regarding the legislative changes.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Graduated University Studies;
- At least 1 year of experience in the field;
- Knowledge of the labor legislation in force (Labor Code, CIM, conclusion, development and termination of employment relationships as a result of the individual employment contract or service contract, etc.)
- Specialized studies in the legal field
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance subscription;
- Everything you want to read from Bookster;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background