Are you detail oriented? Do you have strong skills to work with numerical data on a daily basis?
As a Payroll Specialists you will work as part of our company’s accounting and human resources departments to ensure that employees get paid and employers make the appropriate deductions when processing payroll.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Collect, centralize and review international payroll supporting information (timesheets, medical and holiday leave, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, etc.) to ensure all recommended payments accurately reflect current compensation levels and withholdings in accordance with local labor laws and requirements;
- Collaborate closely with HR department and Finance department;
- Respond & resolve payroll related queries from employees;
- Track and monitor data from Reporting department;
- Prepare and post payroll and related journal entries;
- Provide accurate analysis of reconciliation records to third party documents;
- Communicate professionally and regularly with international payroll support vendors to ensure timely, accurate processing, and knowledge of local requirements;
- Process and record payroll and related transactions in accordance with monthly deadlines;
- Research and propose resolution of any data conflicts that impact payroll processing;
- Collect and provide reports and other supporting documentation for internal and/or external audit preparation;
- Regularly review payroll processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and reliability;
- Provide general support of financial operations and perform other related duties as required and assigned.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A B2 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Economic studies graduated;
- Understanding / knowledge of financial reporting;
- In-depth knowledge of Romanian labour legislation;
- Curiosity, always looking for solutions
- Attention to detail and “willing-to-help” attitude;
- Excellent computer skills.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance subscription;
- Everything you want to read from Bookster;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.