Are you a promoter of people and culture? Do people hail you as a strategy guru?
The Human Resource Manager (HRM) is the overseer of the human resources department and insurer of the functions and tasks being carried out by the HR team. The HRM ensures global strategies and initiatives are harmonized with local normative frame, implemented, developed and optimized at the site level.
With over 3000 employees across 10 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Enhances the site’s Human Resources by adapting global policies, procedures, processes and protocols, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources practices;
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable local human resource requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization in case of inspections and audits;
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource processes and procedures;
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning HR team members and following up on work results;
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues;
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate;
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, recruitment companies or compensation and benefits services
What will make you successful for the role:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Human Resources Management across multiple facets, e.g., Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Engagement, Discipline Management and Labor Relations, etc., in a BPO or Shared Services setting
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Human Resources Manager (HRM) for two companies, one of which is an international BPO
- Exposure to Global Management reporting
- Experience in Organization Development
- Mass Recruitment experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical, planning, and execution skills
- Amenability to a flexible schedule
- Amenability to work onsite in Davao
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.