Do you have excellent organization skills? Would you like to be a first point of contact between employee and our company?
As a HR People Administration & Services Specialist you will support day-to- day activities of Conectys Human Resources department. You would be responsible for updating internal databases with new hire information, preparing documents, creating regular reports and presentations. On top of that you will have a chance to learn and build you career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role you will:
- You will offer specialized HRA support, under legal constraints, to stakeholders where necessary and help with troubleshooting;
- You will potentially support HRA consultants in preparing specialized written advice for stakeholders and optimization/implementation of processes and procedures on global initiatives;
- You will analyze and present data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and legal risks and presenting possible solutions and measures to be validated by stakeholders;
- You will provide efficient support to departments in the organization, by executing main HRA processes and protocols in 100% adherence to procedures and policies and labor legislation;
- You will cater HR documents collection and distribution, registration and archiving;
- You will maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with comp&ben records.
What will make you successful for the role
- A B2/C1 level of English, both written& spoken
- 2 years’ experience in HR department
- Experience with working for international company
- Very good knowledge of Polish labor law
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze a problem and provide viable solutions
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of working time regulations
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule & work from home possibilities
- Access to Multisport card
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.