You come with:
5 years experience in HR;
2 years of managing at least one of the
Certification in Labor legislation is an asset;
English spoken and written – C2 level in the European Language Framework.
Your day in Conectys:
Customizes global people-related strategies, policies, processes, procedures and plans and/or creates necessary local ones, contributing to their successful implementation with the support of the site/country Manager, local and global peers;
Manages the local HR team;
- Liaises with peers in other departments and teams at site/country/global level to offer HR validation and/or align strategies, policies, processes, procedures, and plans;
- Contributes to securing the competitive position of Conectys in the local market by coordinating market research for HR strategies/policies/processes/procedures/plans competitive inputs and by continuously scouting for and securing implementation of HR operations innovation;
- Manages site/country HR Projects and the local HR Project Roadmap according with the approved HR Project Management Procedure (HRPMP);
- Serves as HR Consultant in [minimum one HR Business Areas of Talent Acquisition / HR Administration / Organizational Development];
- Supports Conectys growth by ensuring portfolio growth and support new client acquisition.
We come with:
- An attractive salary and performance bonuses;
- Meal tickets, private medical insurance and other benefits;
- Work from home possibility (during the covid-19 pandemic);
- A professional work environment in a fast-growing company;
- International career opportunities.