Are you passionate about leading the business, but also about leading the people?
As a HR Manager, you get the chance to lead entire local HR Department as well as the image of Conectys as employer both internally and externally, together with different departments. You will be leading all HR functions and also working closely with other departments to identify challenges and find innovative ways to solve them. You will have space for growing, for innovating and for learning from mistakes.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Manages the local HR team;
- Liaises with peers in other departments and teams at site/country/global level to offer HR validation and/or align strategies, policies, processes, procedures, and plans;
- Contributes to securing the competitive position of Conectys in the local market by coordinating market research for HR strategies/policies/processes/procedures/plans competitive inputs and by continuously scouting for and securing implementation of HR operations innovations (including methodologies, certifications, tools, automation, and other sources of competitive advantage);
- Manages site/country HR Projects and the local HR Project Roadmap according with the approved HR Project Management Procedure (HRPMP);
- Serves as HR Consultant in [minimum one HR Business Areas of Talent Acquisition / HR Administration / Organisational Development];
- Supports Conectys growth by ensuring portfolio growth and support new client acquisition;
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of English Language (both written & spoken);
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Min. 5 years of HR experience;
- Min. 2 years of managing at least one of the HR functions;
- Certification in Labor legislation is an asset;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing;
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.