You come with:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as HR Generalist/Specialist;
- Tertiary studies;
- Exposure to wide HR areas (employee relations, engagement, retention etc);
- Knowledge of employment legislation;
- Experience in working with Quality Standards is an asset;
- Proficiency in English C2 in the European Language Framework.
Your day in Conectys:
- Manage bidirectional communication and basic education of business leaders and staff regarding HR 4Ps;
- Supporting stakeholders in analyzing trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies for allocated projects/accounts;
- Supporting allocated teams / departments’ management to achieve business KPIs and effectively implement HR 4Ps;
- Supporting OD processes by ensuring adequate implementation of diagnostic and action planning activities;
- Reporting on process-related activities and results at the allocated teams / departments level;
- Complies with the provisions of the Labor Code and internal regulations.
We come with:
- An attractive salary and performance bonuses;
- Meal tickets, private medical insurance and other benefits;
- Work from home possibility (during the covid-19 pandemic);
- A professional work environment in a fast-growing company;
- International career opportunities.