Do you have a knack for creating clear instructions? Are you enthusiast organization?
As a HR Administrative Expert, you are part of the HR team, the heart of our business. Within the role you get a chance to organize, analyze, and refine Conectys HR at a local level. You will take part of in recruitment process, cater HR documents, and support departments at a local level. Above all, you will get a chance to utilize your skills, learn, and build your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Offer specialized HRA support, under legal constrains, to stakeholders where necessary and helping with trouble shooting, in his/her area of responsibility: at least 3 main HRA procedures;
- Potentially support to HRA consultants in preparing specialized written advice for stakeholders and optimization/implementation of processes and procedures on global initiatives;
- Provide support to departments in the organization, by executing main HRA processes and protocols in 100% adherence to procedures and policies (including but not limited to catering HR documents collection and distribution, registration and archiving);
- Analyze and present data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and legal risks and presenting possible solutions and measures to be validated by stakeholders;
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with comp&ben records.
What will make you successful for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2 years experience in HR department, labor law and hr processes;
- PC operating skills, Excel operating knowledge (functions, filters, sorting), Word (document formatting, tables, images), PowerPoint, Outlook;
- English C1 – level in the European Language Framework .
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Work from home, until further instructions
- Private medical insurance
- Access to benefits discount platform
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.