Do you love working with people? Are you detail-oriented, organized, and like working in a structured environment?
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Be responsible for defining and designing of competence development support services, determining the demand/supply and scheduling of training interventions,
- Define, create and implement the best programs that support STRAP objectives;
- Implement new strategic learning projects within budget and deadline;
- Lead the development and implementation of L&D strategies, strategic plans, budgets & 4Ps to achieve the HR business goals;
- Ensure qualified and in time L&D delivery capabilities;
- Create and validate the business cases for L&D initiatives by managing budgets and FTEs;
- Contribute to the design & facilitate the implementation of Employer Branding policy and action plans;
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C2 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 5 years experience in HR department;
- Excellent organizing abilities;
- Great attention to detail;
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance subscription;
- Everything you want to read from Bookster;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background