Are you an excellent negotiator, speaker, and listener? Do you have knowledge of the market offerings and follow-up on new developments?
As a Facility Manager, you will have an excellent understanding of the principles and objectives of all building systems, as well as space organization and management methods. You will be able to hone your skills in communicating your thoughts, plans or ideas accurately. And the best part is that you will have space for learning, growing, and building your career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries, and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Ensure that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy;
- Manage the floorplan and office capacity according to stakeholders’ guidelines and requests;
- Ensure solutions to all cabling issues throughout our location whether it be an initial installation, relocation, upgrading, maintenance or repairs of;
- Forecast, allocate, and supervise the financial and physical resources of the facility management;
- Organize security and general administrative services;
- Ensure project management, supervision, and coordination of contractors;
- Coordinate services and teams: reception, security, maintenance correspondence, archiving, cleaning, disposal and recycling of waste;
- Escalate emergencies or urgent problems adequately when these arise.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A C1 level of Polish (both written & spoken);
- A B2 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Previous experience in similar positions is a plus;
- Knowledge of MS Office package;
- Knowledge of working with documents, especially FV – invoices, and contracts with vendors;
- Great negotiating and communication and teamwork skills;
- Good work organization.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in the office in a multicultural environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Private medical insurance;
- Access to Multisport card;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your well-being.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.