Do you have a hawk-eye for details? Are you the type who could work with numbers, even for long hours?
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for intraday performance management to ensure that schedules are respected; service level target met; occupancy and utilization achievement; optimize staffing levels and align to current call volume and pattern. She/He is also responsible for assigning emails/social media to agents and ensure that it’s being handled within agreed threshold.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs in the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Queue Monitoring.
- Agent Monitoring.
- Responsible in assigning work (calls, SM, emails, chat, etc.) to agents and ensure.
- Handle complicated reports.
- Provide analysis on staffing and SLAs.
- Reforecast within the day data.
- Shift POC for any RTA-related concern and provide guidance and consultancy to junior RTAs.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A B2 English spoken level and English written level
- Must have at least a year of experience in Real-Time Analysis (RTA) or Real-Time Monitoring.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel functions, such as, but not limited to mathematical formulas, statistical formulas, creation of Pivot tables, etc.
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.