Do you like gathering and analyzing data? Does creating data – driven ideas to improve company functioning sounds interesting to you?
As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for defining, developing and finalizing reporting projects. You will have a chance to take part in optimizing global plan and providing analytical support to teams. On top of that you will use creative thinking to solve diverse business problems, learn and build you career.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role you will:
- Backup of the JRA activities
- Provide Analytical Support to teams, focused on Business Analytics
- Analyze the data/numbers and provide insights to local leaders
- Report for core business needs
- Report the Past & Present, conclude trends, generate improvement suggestions to be applied by OPS or by Senior RA
- Develop some general knowledge of local and global business trends
What will make you successful for the job:
- C1 level of English (both written & spoken)
- 3 year of working experience in a similar role or Reporting/WFM
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert Microsoft Excel knowledge (experience in optimizing Excel reports – time reduction focused)
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, fast-changing environment
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule & work from home possibilities
- Access to Multisport card
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background.