Are you creative person passionate about Social media, marketing and developing brands strategies?
As an Employer Branding Coordinator you get the opportunity to lead theway in Employer Branding and to have a real impact on our business. You will be responsible with creating the Employer Branding strategy, policy, procedures and tactical plans and coordinating their implementation across our company legal entities.
You will have space for growing, for innovating and for learning from mistakes.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Oversees all Employer Branding (EB) strategies, policies, procedures and tactical plans design;
- Coordination of EB related matters implemementation across Conectys legal entities;
- Ensure adequate staffing of the coordinated EB team – number and mix of certified EB team members- and manges team’s and individuals’ performance and continuous learning in order to secure local EB capabilities;
- Researching, creating business plans and ensuring management and implementation of tools and infrastructure for the EB function;
- Supports education and training concerning EB topic;
- Coordinating with global HR coordinators to secure implementation of EB-related tactical HR plans.
What will make you successful for the role:
- Minimum 5 years experience as EB profile in at least 2 organizations;
- Proven records of EB projects;
- Interpersonal skills that enable to work with people of different cultures and levels of seniority, effectively interact with company management, inform and advise others clearly;
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple deliverables and tight timelines;
- Advance skills of using Social Media (Facebook, Linkedin etc);
- Capability to design and implement effective EB strategic and tactical plans;
- Proficiency in English C1
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance;
- Everything you want to read from Bookster;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.