If you live and breathe marketing, we might have an opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a Digital Media Specialist who will be responsible for the growth of our marketing driven pipeline, through paid digital advertising and search engine optimization initiatives.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOS on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Designs strategy and implementation of all B2B digital campaigns (paid, SEO)
- Delivering PPC campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks, based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision-making
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape
- Continually check search terms, rankings, and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and ads, and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure that competitive research on other services and companies in our industry is conducted, to keep us ahead of the competition
What will make you successful for the role:
- Minimum B2 level of English (both written & spoken)
- Min. 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO)
- Analytical skills – able to analyze and visualize data
- Experience in managing ad accounts (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.)
- Experience with tools like: HubSpot/Salesforce, SemRush/Ahrefs, WordPress (or any other CMS), Landing pages building apps.
- Experience with Google package – Google Search Console, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Google or Microsoft spreadsheets (good knowledge of pivot tables)
- Experience in working with programmatic platforms
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working schedule & work from home possibilities
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Multisport card
- Learning programs for your development
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or background.