You come with:
- Excellent spoken and written English /French skills;
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and result orientation;
- Ability to take initiative and identify innovative solutions for different issues;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Willingness to work in 24/7 schedule in 3 shifts pattern;
- Ability to achieve targets;
- Residence in Lisbon area.
- You will work alongside one of our high-profile clients specialized in social media video sharing;
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of sensitive content, ensuring that a quality experience is provided to millions of social media users;
- You will be responsible for keeping social media platforms a safe and entertaining place for everybody;
- You will identify and escalate potential errors in the application used for moderating content;
- You will participate in testing, launching, or implementing new products and working tools;
- You will make suggestions for improving procedures;
- You will draw up daily activity reports.
We have for you:
- Content moderation and soft skills initial and continuous training;
- Career growth across different departments;
- 2 weeks Training from the Office/Lisbon;
- Meal allowance paid by card with fuel discounts;
- Monthly performance bonus and yearly performance management system.