Do you love working with numbers? Are you detail-oriented, organized, and like working in a structured environment?
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOs on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information, documents, financial transactions by entering account information;
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents;
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions;
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
- Secures financial information by completing database backups;
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls;
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements;
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations;
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions;
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends;
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
What will make you successful for the role:
- A B2 level of English (both written & spoken);
- Proven experience as a junior accountant;
- Excellent organizing abilities;
- Great attention to detail;
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (accounting systems/tools).
Sounds good? Find out what you can get:
- Competitive salary package & meal vouchers;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Private medical insurance subscription;
- Everything you want to read from Bookster;
- Learning programs for your development;
- Wellness activities for your wellbeing.
We take pride in our approach to diversity, as we believe it adds value to every organization and enriches each of our lives. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, age, physical/mental disability, or background